Do creative people inspire you? Would you like to enhance your own creativity, or nourish it in your children? If so, let this week’s dynamic and versatile guest on “A Creative Approach Podcast”, Erin Manning, encourage you to “color outside the lines” as she is interviewed by Karen Poirier-Brode.
Erin Manning is a warm-hearted, enthusiastic and talented photographer, author, teacher and media personality, acknowledged for her friendly and clear style of teaching. She is best known as the host of the award-winning TV series “The Whole Picture”. Her methods encourage students to be bold and true to their innate nature. Let her innovative and entrepreneurial approach urge you towards living a more fulfilling and creative life as you “let your inner voice come out”.
Listen to Erin talk to Karen about:
- How she became a trend setter while still in grade school.
- Her love of clothes and fashion, which prompted her to seek creative ways to make money.
- Her numerous bold and creative, youthful enterprises.
- Her “Twenty-year college plan” to obtain her B.A. and why it worked for her to get her degree at the age of forty-one.
- What shaped her attitude as a teacher.
- How her passion for photography began at the age of seven.
- How taking candid shots inspired her to write a book.
- Her modeling career and how it helped her to become a better, more empathetic photographer.
- The fun places that Erin teaches.
- How she began teaching photography while traveling.
- How her upbringing helped her creative development.
- How she juggles many activities at the same time, all with the theme of being creative and creating imagery.
Erin’s website: www.erinmanning.com