Today I am excited to bring to you a pioneer of online craft courses, and one of my personal scrapbooking and storytelling heroes. Stacy Julian is with me today, and we had ourselves a grand old time chatting about creativity, the boom of the online crafting community, and the kinds of projects that light a fire within us. If it were not for Stacy’s influence, this podcast might never have existed! She is one of my personal creative inspirations, and with that, I am delighted to introduce her to all of you.
When I think of Stacy, I think of color. Color and emotion are tied up together for Stacy, and that heart and vibrancy is present throughout everything she creates. Stacy is a published author, blogger, and presenter. Her passion for preserving family stories and histories has led her to develop systems for scrapbooking and organizing photos that have revolutionized the craft for so many.
Listen to this week’s episode to find out all about what Stacy has been up to lately, her new storytelling product launch, and the classes she will be teaching in the near future. I know you will enjoy her childhood stories that she has preserved so well. I hope it inspires you to follow your curiosity and learn a story or two of your own!
More in this episode:
- Hear all about Stacy’s journey from scrapbooking to an online creative.
- How Stacy became the founding editor of a magazine, the author of a book, and then the creator of an site that blew up overnight,
- Our shared love of Family History.
- Social Media can preserve some of your family history.
- Stacy grew up filled with opportunity for imagination.
- Stacy is synonymous with color.
- How Stacy’s books can help you expand your stories through scrapbooks and albums.
- The most important guiding principles of connection.
- The best stories from Stacy’s family history.
- How Stacy learned to write and edit on the job.
Find Stacy Online!